KCMT keeps on organizing various industrial trips from time to time in various companies to create and develop a know how of various processes carried out in:
- Product development
- Marketing problems and solutions
- HR problems and solutions in the industries
- Technological use
- Production and supply etc
INDUSTRIAL VISITS: Few Details
KCMT is always ahead in providing a practical exposure of the industry to the young future managers and stimulates them to explore the recent trends of the corporate world. KCMT this year organized industrial visits from time to time to various destinations like Factories at Rudrapur, Delhi Pragati Maidan, Auto Expo, Delhi.
- On 27th August,2016 Students of MBA1st Year visited Parle Plant, Rudrapur & enlighten their knowledge of Production Management and it was followed with a guest lecture which was organized at Hotel Radisson, Rudrapur. Mr. Ajay Mehta (Manager-HR) of TVS Tyres and he aware the students about requirements and expectations of Industries & how to achieve goal in life. Students were highly benefitted by the Industrial Visit and by the deliberation regarding the corporate culture & scenario. The Industrial tour was organized by Ms. Mona Wadhwani and accompanied by Ms. Trishty Khandelwal, under the kind guidance of Dr. Yuvraj Bhatnagar and Dr. Richa Prasad.
- Students of BBA 1st semester went on an industrial visit on 27-9-2016 to Brindawan Beverages with Dr. Peeyoosh and Ms. Ankita Virmani. The students visited the Kinley plant along with other plants.
- An Industrial visit to IFFCO(Aonla) was organised for B.Com(Hons) – I Year students on 24.12.16. The aim of the visit was to give a practical exposure to students about the production aspects and have an idea about the plant layout.
- One day Industrial tour was organized for MBA final year students toParle Biscuits Pvt Ltd and Emami Limited, Rudrapur on 21st March 2015. The students visited Parle Manufacturing Plant where they had seen the manufacturing of Parle biscuits and enhanced their Knowledge of Production Management. The HR Head Ms. Prerna Mehta beautifully described about the HR policies and its functioning. Students also visited Emami Plant wherein they learnt about safety rules and gained insight of working of the machines. Employees of the organization elucidated the students about the manufacturing, packaging and marketing of the different products of Emami like Zandu Balm, Boroplus cream, Emami Hair oil etc.
- Home Science Dept. students visited to silk center, Pilibhit on 21/03/2015. The visit was to educate the students about silk worm rearing and silk manufacturing process.
- Students of commerce dept. visited Brindavan Beverage on 21/11/2014. They learnt how the soft drink is made and packed with the full safety and quality checks.
- 33 students of BBA 1st year and 43 students of BBA 2nd year along with faculty members CMA Ritesh Agarwal (HOD of BBA dept.) & Mr. Vishal Sharma Students visited Coca Cola factory on 08 April’15. In the plant they have seen the production of cold drink making and the process of empty bottles, filtering, cleaning and filling of soft drinks. They have also seen the warehouse and logistics division of the plant. They have also visited the RGB (Return Glass Bottle) plant of Coca-Cola factory.
Delhi/ Sonipat Visit of MBA students, 04.04.2019
As a part of providing exposure to the students of MBA, a two day trip was planned of the students to Delhi which comprised of leisure and Industry visit in Haryana. A group of 33 students was accompanied by 4 faculty members- Dr. Richa Sharma, Mr. Deepak Batra, Mr.Ajeet Verma and Ms. Trishty Khandelwal.
The students along with the faculty members started from Bareilly at 5.00 a.m. on 03.04.19 and could reach the destination (Hotel in Delhi) by 1.00 p.m. They were given time to freshen up and later by 3.30 all started for India Gate and could reach there by 5.00 p.m.
It was a great place to visit and see the memorial to 82,000 soldiers who died during wars in the period 1914–21. Illuminated India gate in the evening and the tricolor lights on the gate and Amar Jawan Jyoti raised our feelings of Patriotism. We also visited the National War Memorial which was recently inaugurated by our Hon. Prime Minister Sri. Narendra Modi in February 2019.
It is spread over 40 acres comprising of 4 different tiers:
Raksha Chakra: 750 trees planted depicting soldiers guarding our nation.
- Tyag Chakra: Tablets of names of 25000 battle casualties of soldiers since independence including terrorism martyrs.
- Veerta Chakra: depicts 6 murals exhibiting 6 major battles of all the wings.
- Amar Chakra: An eternal flame under 15.5 m tall obelisk signifying the souls of the soldiers . This is second eternal flame besides Amar Jawan Jyoti. A retreat ceremony involving lowering of flags is held every evening.
After visiting the War memorial, the students went to different destinations like Waste of Wonder ( Worlds of wonder), Connaught Place , Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk and returned back to the hotel at night.
Next Day, The students of MBA and the accompanying faculty visited the plant of Yakult Danone India Pvt. Ltd in Sonipat, Haryana on 04.04.19.All of us checked out the hotel at 11.30 p.m., proceeded to the plant and could reach there by 12.30 p.m.
Yakult Plant is the only plant in India which produces 300000 units per day of fermented milk with active Lactobacillus Casei bacteria. One bottle has 6.5 billion probiotic LcS (In case of Indian Market).We were received at the entry by Mr. Aadish , Deptt of PR, Yakult Plant. After the initial instructions, he took all of us to the plant and very extensively discussed the details of product, production, machinery, HR, Quality check, Packaging, distribution and customer satisfaction practices.
Later we were taken to the presentation room where we were told about the history, operations in different countries and the scientific significance of their product and how is it good for Intestinal health.
Altogether, It was a great experience visiting such plat as we could have an exposure of a different kind of product. Students also raised various queries and earned benefit from this visit.