One of the unique features of Khandelwal College of Management Science and Technology is its placement initiatives. Over the years, KCMT has developed a strong network with the various corporate houses of repute under the dedicated efforts of Corporate Resource Centre and its team members.
KCMT- Corporate resource centre has been established with a vision to strengthen the industry- academia linkage. This centre has been established with an aim to extend continuous placement assistance and guidance to the students on the matter concerning to their jobs etc. The main focus of this cell are as under :
- To categorize management students according to their interest and capability and to prepare them for the jobs in reputed companies based on well structured diagnostic ability test.
- To work upon the overall development of UG and PG students of the institute and on their jobs employability as well.
- To arrange time to time special lectures from the industry executives to educate students from the corporate culture and working conditions.
- To arrange time to time Industry visits for the management students to educate them from the working and challenges industry face.
- To conduct regular mock interview sessions, group discussion sessions and personality development classes for the benefits of the students.
- To arrange summer training and research projects work for the students in conjure with industries to fulfill the compliances of the university norms and to upgrade their knowledge to enhance the job employability of the students.
- To arrange job interviews at the campus or off campus interviews for the placement of the students.
- To arrange special sessions for the students according the need of the industry to make them employable in big companies.
- To conduct corporate awareness classes for the students from time to time so that the students may understand the recent trends of the industry and accordingly can prepare for the jobs.
- To organize role plays and use of audio video tapes to improve the oral communication skills of the students.
- To ensure hundred percent placement to the eligible students according to the choices of the students in reputed companies.
Corporate Resource Center