KCMT keeps on organizing various industrial trips from time to time in various companies to create and develop a know how of various processes carried out in:
- Product development
- Marketing problems and solutions
- HR problems and solutions in the industries
- Technological use
- Production and supply etc
INDUSTRIAL VISITS: Few Details
KCMT is always ahead in providing a practical exposure of the industry to the young future managers and stimulates them to explore the recent trends of the corporate world. KCMT this year organized industrial visits from time to time to various destinations like Factories at Rudrapur, Delhi Pragati Maidan, Auto Expo, Delhi.
- On 27th August,2016 Students of MBA1st Year visited Parle Plant, Rudrapur & enlighten their knowledge of Production Management and it was followed with a guest lecture which was organized at Hotel Radisson, Rudrapur. Mr. Ajay Mehta (Manager-HR) of TVS Tyres and he aware the students about requirements and expectations of Industries & how to achieve goal in life. Students were highly benefitted by the Industrial Visit and by the deliberation regarding the corporate culture & scenario. The Industrial tour was organized by Ms. Mona Wadhwani and accompanied by Ms. Trishty Khandelwal, under the kind guidance of Dr. Yuvraj Bhatnagar and Dr. Richa Prasad.
- Students of BBA 1st semester went on an industrial visit on 27-9-2016 to Brindawan Beverages with Dr. Peeyoosh and Ms. Ankita Virmani. The students visited the Kinley plant along with other plants.
- An Industrial visit to IFFCO(Aonla) was organised for B.Com(Hons) – I Year students on 24.12.16. The aim of the visit was to give a practical exposure to students about the production aspects and have an idea about the plant layout.
- One day Industrial tour was organized for MBA final year students toParle Biscuits Pvt Ltd and Emami Limited, Rudrapur on 21st March 2015. The students visited Parle Manufacturing Plant where they had seen the manufacturing of Parle biscuits and enhenced their Knowledge of Production Management. The HR Head Ms. Prerna Mehta beautifully described about the HR policies and its functioning. Students also visited Emami Plant wherein they learnt about safety rules and gained insight of working of the machines. Employees of the organization elucidated the students about the manufacturing, packaging and marketing of the different products of Emami like Zandu Balm, Boroplus cream, Emami Hair oil etc.
- Home Science Dept. students visited to silk center, Pilibhit on 21/03/2015. The visit was to educate the students about silk worm rearing and silk manufacturing process.
- Students of commerce dept. visited Brindavan Beverage on 21/11/2014. They learnt how the soft drink is made and packed with the full safety and quality checks.
- 33 students of BBA 1st year and 43 students of BBA 2nd year along with faculty members CMA Ritesh Agarwal (HOD of BBA dept.) & Mr. Vishal Sharma Students visited Coca Cola factory on 08 April’15. In the plant they have seen the production of cold drink making and the process of empty bottles, filtering, cleaning and filling of soft drinks. They have also seen the warehouse and logistics division of the plant. They have also visited the RGB (Return Glass Bottle) plant of Coca-Cola factory.