KCMT provides MBA and MCA with an unmatched quality of vocational training which is beyond the university curriculum which makes the candidates an exceptional package for the industry. Raw knowledge of the students is processed here and they are trained to bring them to the level of the required industry standards, making them capable to take industrial challenges with full confidence.
Role of Corporate Resource Centre in Career Building
- Clarifies the career interests
Assist the students in choosing the right job for them clarifying their career interests.
- Organize various counseling sessions.
Students are provided with guidance for their suitable future prospects.
- Help students in searching suitable jobs.
- Organize the pre placement talk for the recruiters.
Help students in finding the right candidate and achieve their hiring goals.
- Liaison with the industries for the final as well as summer placement
- Conduct Management Development programmes as a part of institute Industry interaction.
- Conduct various pool campus activities.
Campus activities not only for the KCMT students but for other students as well as a part of corporate social responsibility towards the society.
- Conduct Alumni meets.
Act as a link between the existing, pass out students and the college which further helps in increasing the employment avenues.
- Conduct various student development activities.
These activities upgrade the students to match the industry requirements and Creates an understanding of various facets of business is created which is related to their career.
- Conducts industrial visits.
Exposes the student to the industrial culture and enhancing their knowledge & concepts related to production.
- Conducts guest- lecturers/ workshops from the industry/ academia.
In order to abridge the students about the latest trends in industry various learned guests are invited to address the students.
- Provides guidance about development of students’ resume .
Trains students about the frequently asked questions at various interviews through mock interview exercises by external as well as internal agencies.
- Conducts Personality Development Sessions.
The candidates are available for placement in the following fields of specialization